The Absent Healing Service
This ritual was created in the beginning of the last century under the guidance of the Sufi Hazrat Inayat Khan. It has been done by the Sufi mureeds ever since, first in Europe and later in the US, and now all around the world.
The Healing Service has been the main focus of the Dervish Healing Order from the moment of its creation.
During this ritual, the conductor focuses the group to direct the Shafiya, the healing energy, towards those who have asked to be put on the healing list, and who are not present during the ritual itself.
This Service can also be done for the places on the planet that are in need of healing.
To enquire with the purpose of submitting your name for healing, please send me a message HERE
Zoom meetings schedule
All sessions begin at 5pm UK , 9am PDT, noon EDT, 18.00 Berlin, 19.oo MCK
Duration 1h15min-1h30min (maximum)
DATES: Please check here often, the dates are subject to change!
December, 9 – note the date change!
Health for the Healer
Beginning with the Zoom session on August, 19 we will be focusing the first half of our meeting on the things pivotal for the healer’s health.
Predominantly, these are the same issues that make the difference for the physical and mental health of anyone who is striving to be in service to others, as well as of the people we are aiming to help.
The topics will be based on Sufi teachings, energy work, and modern psychology. Open to Sufi mureeds and DHO initiates.
Just as our other regular Sufi groups, these meetings are free. Donations are welcome.
The meetings will be monthly and will last up to 1h30min. You are welcome to take part in the first part of the session and then leave before the healing ritual commences, however please notify me in advance if you are planning to do so.
Our topics will include, among others:
• the need to be fully present in the body, and the best ways to achieve that
• how to grow in magnetism, and how to retain it
• healthy boundaries: how do we get to have problems in that area, how to solve them
• self-protection: who needs it, why, when and how
• breaking free from under the control of one’s thoughts
• how truthfulness, and the lack of it, including to oneself, influences our energy and health
• learning to connect with our “own” inner healer/inner teacher
• connection with the “departed” teachers – what do we need it for, the best ways for “getting in touch”
All the exercises offered are intended as practices – that is, they need to be practiced in order to bring results. Please do not expect a great change after repeating a technique a few times during the session!
*Image: Dervish With a Lion. Learn about images used on site here