Health for the Healer 2022/23
To access the page with the meeting details, as well as the recordings of the previous sessions, please follow the link that you will have received in the email.
Next meeting: February, 17
Self-protection (February and March meetings)
The purpose of these classes is to offer help for the conductors of the healing ritual of Hazrat Inayat Khan to overcome some of the usual difficulties. These issues are predominantly the same that get in the way of any healer, as well as of anyone who regularly offers help to others, be that by the way of a therapy, caring, or even when raising a child.
All sessions will also include the Sufi Absent Healing Ritual. You are welcome to leave before the ritual commences, however please notify me in advance that you are intending to do so.
Below you can find our schedule. To access the meeting live please follow the link that you have been provided.
The schedule remains subject to change, so please review it well ahead of the next meeting.
All sessions are recorded.
You can read about the some of the themes included into this course here. If you have any questions, please use the email address at the top of the page to get in touch.
DATES (for the remaining meetings):
9am PDT, 10am MDT, 11am CDT, noon EDT
20.00 Moscow (19.00 from March)
Health for the Healer sessions information
From August 2022 we will be focusing the first half of our meeting on the things pivotal for the healer’s health.
Predominantly, these are the same issues that make the difference for the physical and mental health of anyone who is striving to be in service to others, as well as of people we are aiming to help.
The classes will be rooted in Sufi teachings, energy work, and modern psychology. Open to Sufi mureeds and DHO initiates, and others by permission – please get in touch and let me know what your interests and experiences are.
Just as our other regular Sufi groups, these sessions are done by freewill donations.
The meetings are monthly and last up to 1h30min.
You are welcome to take part in the first part of the session and then leave before the healing ritual commences, however please notify me in advance if you are planning to do so ♥
Our topics will include:
• August: our need to be fully present in the body, and the best ways to achieve that
• September: healthy boundaries: how do we get to have problems in that area, how to solve them
• October: how truthfulness, and the lack of it, including to oneself, influences our energy and health
• November&December: how to grow in magnetism, and how to retain it
• January: breaking free from under the control of one’s thoughts
• February&March: self-protection: who needs it, why, when and how to do it
• April&May: learning to connect with our “own” inner healer/inner teacher; connection with the “departed” teachers – what do we need it for, the best ways for “getting in touch”
All the exercises offered are intended as practices – that is, they need to be practiced in order to bring results. Please do not expect a great change after repeating a technique a few times during the session!